Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cherry tree and Videos

Hiya! ImpossibleMentalMind here! Today's new item is the awesome Cherry tree sold in Epic Wonders. Tis very pretty! The only downside is that I don't like pink very much.. But it's a very nice color of pink! Anyways, happy Easter! I'm sorry for posting so late, for, 1) The egg hunt took forever
2) We went out to eat, and it took forever, and 3) Computer wasn't charged
Well, i'm here now! So, I'm changing the COMPLICATED BLOG ADDRESS into something more simple and easy to remember! If I do change it,  here's what it will be-
Impossiblemethods.blogspot.com (impossible Methods)
So remember that address! Also, imma gonna have a Daily video every Saturday! Starting today, actually. SO, next week there will be one on THURSDAY instead, because i'm going to my Grandma's and they don't let me use their computer u.u But the neek week after that there will be a Video on Saturday, and so on. 


~ImpossibleMentalMind









WARNING: Video below may contain inappropriate content!



No comments:

Post a Comment